Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites! Beauty, Fashion, Music and More! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!

Its time for my July favourites! Lets get started!

Beauty

My first beauty product is my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold. I'm pretty sure this was in my last favourites post and I think I have literally worn lit everyday since then. I just love it for summer and I think its really pretty.



My next beauty favourite is my Maybelline Matte Maker pressed powder. I wont talk too much about this because there is a post about it coming really soon! I just really like it.




My last beauty product is the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-tanning Gel. I have been using this to get a bit of a bronze glow for summer and I love it. Its really buildable and great if you don't for a natural tan in the summer time if you don't tan too well naturally (like me!).





Skincare

One of my skincare favourites this month is the Clean & Clear Advantage Fast Action daily wash. I have been breaking out slightly this month and this has been great for that. It clears spots really quickly and is really in-expensive.






My second skincare favourite this month are face masks. I have been using face masks quite a lot this month and I think they have been really helping my skin with softness and breakouts. I love the Montagne Jeunesse peel-off ones.

Hair

My only hair favourite is the V05 Plump It Up Amplifying Blow-dry Lotion. I use this on towel-dried hair, before I blow-dry it and it give me volume and texture. It is also a heat-protector so that's great too!



Fashion

My first fashion favourite is this skirt from Boohoo, its black with a sheer/mesh panel along the bottom. I just thought this was really different and edgy. I love it!



My second fashion piece is another skirt from Boohoo. This one is white with box pleats and a GORGEOUS blue floral print. I have never seen anything like this before and I love it so much!



Lastly I have my sunglasses from Primark, they are black and kind of cat-eye shaped. I love them and they were SUPER cheap.



Random

My only random favourite is the Imperial Leather Cotton Soft Hand Wash, I just really love this and it smells amazing! The smell stays on your hands for ages and it leaves your hands feeling really soft and clean.




Music

My music favourites have been:


  • Dangerous Love - Fuse ODG ft. Sean Paul
  • Chandelier - Sia
  • Turn Down For What - DJ Snake & Lil Jon
  • Love Robbery - Kalin & Myles
  • Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX
  • Baby I - Ariana Grande
Human

I have 2 human favourites this month, the first is Ariana Grande. I have been loving her music and just her this month and RIP Grandpa Grande! ♥

My second is ciaoobelllaxo (Meg), she is an amazing youtuber! I have been really into her videos and vlogs this month (her vlog channel is LaVitaDeMeg) go check her out!

Okay so that's all my favourite things from this month! I hope you enjoyed this post and come back for more!

Ella xx




No comments:

Post a Comment