Tuesday 29 July 2014

HUGE Summer Haul | Little Miss E

Hello loves!


So I have bought a LOT of things for this summer and I thought it would be a good idea to show you everything that I have purchased over the last few months. You might have seen some of this stuff before in separate hauls but there are also things that I haven't hauled before. I'm going to organise the stuff but shop so its easier for you guys! So lets jump right in!

P.S sorry that some of the pictures are washed out, my camera freaks out with white and black!


Primark









































































New Look


























Warehouse
















Urban Outfitters















Boohoo






































Next




















Debenhams



















Figleaves


















Accessorise















H&M














River Island















So that is everything I have accumulated for this summer! I hope you enjoyed this longer post and come back for more!



Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment