Friday 4 July 2014

Alton Towers 2014! | Little Miss E



Hello loves!

So Today I went to Alton Towers on a school trip! It was absolutely amazing and I wanted to share some of the pictures and memories with you all!


Me (left), my friend Hermione (right) and my friend Kinza photobombing! (back)


My friend Antaliya (left), me (middle) and my friend Helena (right)

What I'm wearing (see top picture, I'm third in from the right):
Top - Urban Outfitters - £18 (down from £28)
Leggings - H&M - £7.99
Shoes - Converse - £50
Bag - Primark - £10
Earrings - Random store - £2.00
Lips - Bourjois Colour Boost, Peach On The Beach - £7.99

Ella xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your bag I can't believe it's from primark! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Ikr it was such a bargain, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete