Thursday 17 July 2014

Swing From The Chandelier! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



Today I felt like doing a more chatty post and I'm literally obsessed with Chandelier by Sia (hence the name of this post). I'm basically here to talk about opportunities and doing what you love.

I love doing what makes me happy and that is singing. I love it so much. Personally I don't care if I'm the worst singer in the world, if I enjoy it then I'm still going to do it. I think everyone should live by that, if it makes you happy, do it. Obviously make sure that you're not the only one who gets benefit from it though. I don't think anyone should be worried about what other people think about them. When people put you down, remember, they're just jealous and they're not worth it.





Another line in the song is "I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist, like it doesn't exist" and I think we should all do that too. Live in the moment and don't waste time worrying about tomorrow. I feel like such a hypocrite saying this but I'm trying to do it too. Not long ago there was a talent show thing at my school called 'Gig Night' and my friends Emily and Sophia were doing it, the day before the show, Emily told me that I should do it and I really wanted to but I said no. I regret that so much now, so next time an opportunity like that comes along I'm going to grab it with both hands because they had such a great time and I wish I could have been there.


Story time over, I'm going to wrap this up. I just wanted to say, don't hold back. Follow your dreams.




Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this more chatty post!

Ella xx

P.S I will be having a bit of a schedule for the next 2-3 and a half weeks because I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks and then I fly back on my birthday and I'm not sure what I'm doing about my birthday yet. So I wont have much time for blog posts. I'm going to pre-write plenty of posts though and schedule them xx

No comments:

Post a Comment