Thursday 10 July 2014

My Top Ten Favourite Youtubers! | Little Miss E



Hello loves!


So I love watching youtubers and I do it a lot so I decided to make a list of my top ten. Of course there are loads more amazing ones out there but these are just a few that I really like!



1. Zoella & MoreZoella (Zoe)

Zoe is number one because she is an amazing person and such an inspiration to me. She isn't perfect and she knows that, that's why she is so amazing. She is so down-to-earth and relatable, her videos and vlogs are also really fun to watch. 


2. livinlikelindsey (Lindsey)

Lindsey's beauty channel was the first channel I subscribed to on YouTube and I then found her vlog channel. I still love her beauty channel but i just think her vlogs are so entertaining to watch and she's definitely my favourite vlogger.  


3. UglyFaceOfBeauty (Grace)

Grace is such an inspiration to me and I really love her. She is so real and has been through so much, I'm so proud that she is here today and is getting more and more confident every single day. She also works for Fab Fem and gives to school girls and really makes a difference.



4. eleventhgorgeous (Tracey and Stephanie)

Eleventhgorgeous is definitely one of my absolute favourite channels on YouTube! They upload so much and they are so funny and entertaining to watch! Tracey and Stephanie have such a cool relationship as sisters and I think that's why they are so entertaining to watch.


5. BeccaRose & BeccaRoseTV (Becca)

I love Becca so much! Her videos are so fun to watch, she has an amazing taste in fashion and her personality is so lovely. I would definitely recommend her channel!




Louise is just such a down-to-earth, lovely person and her channels are amazing. She also just happens to be best friends with Zoe (number 1)! She has an amazing family and fan base too.



Tanya is just so sweet and caring and I love her! She is amazing with beauty, fashion, skincare and baking. I really love her beauty channel and she has an awesome vlog channel too. (Psst...she also has an amazing lips and nails line which you can go and check out here)



I'm sure a lot of you will know who Bethany is but if you don't then you should go and subscribe to her right now! She's so lovely and entertaining and she even has her own clothing line at Aeropostale!



9. Psycho Soprano (Colleen)

As some of you might know, Colleen is the woman behind Miranda Sings and she is just as funny and entertaining in real life. I especially love her videos that she does every Tuesday called Colleen's Corner where she answers her viewer's questions.


10. MakeupbyMandy24 (Amanda)

Amanda is such an awesome person who is really entertaining to watch. She knows her stuff about beauty and fashion and she has a show on Polished called The Meet Up (which you should go and watch!). She also has a vlog channel.



So I hope you enjoyed this post and go subscribe to all of the lovely people that I mentioned!

Ella xx




No comments:

Post a Comment