Saturday 26 July 2014

Having Trouble! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!

I just thought I might need to clear something up with you guys. As you can see, I have a new layout for my blog and I really like it but the tabs at the top are really bugging me. I can't work out how to change 'menu 1-4' to something useful and its the same with the categories. I know that they are there for organisation of your blog but I can't figure out how to do that. I have seen a lot of people with the same template having the same problem but I haven't found any solutions yet. So my layout my be a little messed up for a while, but posts will still go up, no matter what they look like! If you guys know any solutions for this problem (the template is called Galauness) then please leave them in the comments! Or let me know of any other good templates because I wanted to change my blog a bit.

Thank you!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment