Tuesday 8 July 2014

Ask Me About My Body? | Little Miss E


Hello loves!

I found this on Tumblr and I just thought it would be an interesting, different post to do. Its basic a load of questions about your body and I thought it might be interesting for you guys!



  • Hair:What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
  • I think my natural colour looks best on me and that is a light, caramel brown.
  • Skin:Do you tan easily?
  • Sometimes, but I also burn really easily so I have to COVER myself in suncream in order to tan
  • Eyes:What is your favorite show to watch?
  • Oh my...there's so many! I can't choose but at the moment I'm loving Orange Is The New Black!
  • Nose:What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
  • My favourite candle scent is Pink Sands by Yankee Candle and my favourite perfume scent is Lola by Marc Jacobs, I love it!
  • Mouth:Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
  • Not really...
  • Tongue:What was in your last meal?
  • Well I had a toasted ham and salad cream sandwich, its sounds weird but it's amazing!
  • Windpipe:Do you sing?
  • Yaass! I LOVE singing!
  • Neck:Do you wear necklaces?
  • I used to but I never really do anymore
  • Ears:How many piercings do you have (if any)?
  • I just have my ears pierced once but I want to get the second one done
  • Cheeks:Do you blush easily?
  • Yes I do, I'll even go red if the teacher asks me a question in class
  • Wrists:Have you ever broken a bone?
  • Nope
  • Hands:Are you an artist/writer?
  • No, I'm alright at art but I wouldn't call myself an artist
  • Fingers:Do you play an instrument?
  • Nope
  • Heart:Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
  • No I am sadly not
  • Lungs:Do you smoke cigarettes?
  • No way!
  • Chest:Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
  • I don't know what this question really means but I don't have kids so...
  • Stomach:Do you feel confident in your body image?
  • I do, but I would love to be a bit slimmer and maybe a bit more flat-chested to be able to wear all the clothes that I want to wear
  • Back:Are you a virgin?
  • Yes...I'm only 12 aha!
  • Hips:Do you like to dance?
  • Yes I do, I used to do ballet and I also love choreography
  • Thighs:Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
  • Yes, I've been called ugly lots of times
  • Knees:Have you ever cheated on someone?
  • Nope
  • Ankles:Have you ever been arrested?
  • Nope
  • Feet:Favorite pair of shoes?
  • Probably my white high top converse

That's that then! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back soon.

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment