Friday 25 July 2014

My Perfume Wishlist | Little Miss E

Hello loves!

Today I wanted to share my perfume wishlist with you! I saw this post on HelenaAsia's blog and decided I wanted to do it too. I absolutely love perfumes (especially Marc Jacobs!) and I'm always wanting more. I usually get one perfume each birthday and Christmas but in the mean time I thought I would show you the ones I have been wishing for (and will probably never purchase!).

1. Chanel - Chance Eau Tendre 




This perfume is so amazing! It smells really fresh and feminine and the bottle is also really classy and pretty.










2. Marc Jacobs  - Daisy Eau so Fresh



I LOVE Marc Jacobs perfumes and this one is one of my favourites. It smells incredible and again, the bottle is gorgeous.










3. Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream

First off, this bottle is SO PRETTY and the smell is amazing too. this is a reasonable new one and I think Mr Jacobs did well.











4. Christian Dior (Dior) - Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet



I adore Miss Dior perfumes and this one is definitely my favourite. Its so girly and I love it.








5. Chanel - Coco Noir



My mum actually has this perfume and I do find myself borrowing it ocasionally because its just so good! I love how the bottle looks and I just REALLY want this perfume.









6. Clinique - Happy




So, this one is quite an old favourite and I don't think it gets enough credit for how beautiful the scent is. I also love how simple and fresh the bottle looks.









So that is that! I hope you enjoyed this post and come back for more!


Ella xx

2 comments: