Sunday 3 August 2014

My Drugstore Wishlist No.2 | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



Today I'm doing my second drugstore wishlist for you! I did one of these about 3 months ago and I thought it would be good to do an updated one and I think I might start doing these every month, so let me know what you think about that!

Make up

1. Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette



£6.49







2. Maybelline Baby Skin Primer


£7.99










3. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum


£10.99









4. Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm - Elusive


£7.99









5. Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter - Wild Watermelon


£7.99






6. Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil


£10.00






7. Soap & Glory Supercat Liner


£6.00





Skin & lipcare

1. Simple Kind To Skin Toner


£2.99









2. Simple Moisturising Face Wash


£3.25









3. Simple Spotless Skin Rapid Spot Zapper


£5.49









4. Carmex Mint Lip Balm


£2.69









Hair

1. Vo5 Plump It Up Dry Backcomb Spray


£3.79









Shower

1. Soap & Glory Rich & Foamous Body Wash


£6.50









Nails

1. Elegant Touch Express Manicure - Pastel Pink


£7.99









So I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to let me know if I should do these monthly!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment