Saturday 16 August 2014

Liebester Award! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Dali from Dalirae



The Rules:

  • Link back to the person that nominated you
  • Answer all the questions you are given
  • Choose 11 (ish) bloggers, with less than 200 followers, to nominate
  • Write 11 questions for them 
  • Let the nominees know
My Answers:

1. Would you tae the chance for all your dreams to come true if it meant all your dreams at night also came true?
Yes I would because I never really have bad dreams, they're usually funny and crazy

2. How many times have you looked in the mirror today?
Probably about 18 times (and its only 8:14 am...) I'm always looking in the mirror!

3. Are you clumsy?
I would say yes, I'm always bumping into things and dropping things!

4. What was the last thing you were proud of?
I was actually really proud about 2 days ago when we were having a photoshoot for DaliRaeShop, I was proud of Dali's shop! I wish I had something like that!

5. If you couldn't speak for a whole week, what would you do?
I would have to write down everything I wanted to say and not being able to talk would annoy me SO MUCH! 

6. Who was your first friend and are you still in touch?
Well my first best friend was Geogia Hupboard, we met in nursery and no, we are not still in touch

7. The last song you listened to?
Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj (its so GOOD!)

8. When was the last time you were so happy you cried?
When I'm really happy I usually just nearly cry and the last time I nearly cried was 2 days ago when I saw 3 of my friends after being away for 2 weeks 

9. Where have you always wanted to go, ever since you were a child?
DISNEYLAND

10. Have you ever mistaken someone for somebody else?
Yes, plenty of times aha

11. Did you notice how I managed to start every question with a different word?
Not until now!

Now its time for the hard bit! The questions!

1. What was the last thing you ate?
2. If someone gave you a book of your life story from start to finish, would you read it?
3. Would you rather have your natural hair colour but really damaged hair or lime green hair that's not damaged at all?
4. What's your favourite perfume?
5. How many years back in your life can you remember?
6. Have you ever lied to spare someone's feelings?
7. Have you ever fake laughed/smiled to keep someone happy?
8. Do you have Tumblr? (opportunity for a little self-promo there)
9. Would you wake a sleep-walker?
10. Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
11. Salad?


And lastly, the nominees!


Okay, so I couldn't quite manage 11 and some of them might not have less than 200 followers but I'm sorry! Its difficult!

So that's that! Thanks again to DaliRae for nominating me and thank you to YOU for reading!

Have a great day/night, love ya!

Ella xx


No comments:

Post a Comment