Thursday 21 August 2014

Invade My Privacy | Little Miss E

Hello loves!

So I saw this text post on tumblr and I thought it would be fun blog post to do, so here we go!

1. How tall are you?
About 5 foot 2/3

2. Sexual orientation
Straight

3. Do you smoke?
No way! It would be illegal

4. Do you drink?
Nope...that would be illegal, again

5. Do you take drugs?
Absolutely not!

6. Age you get mistaken for
14/15

7. Have tattoos?
Nope

8. Want any tattoos?
I don't think so, I like the idea of a small one but I could never go through with it

9. Best friend?
I'm not too sure what this means but I have about 8 or 9 best friends

10. Do you like anyone?
Sadly not

11. Top 5 favourite bands?
I don't really listen to a lot of bands but my favourite artists are: One Direction, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, Ed Sheeran and Miley Cyrus

12. Top 5 favourite songs?
Right now it would be: Shower by Becky G, All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor, This Is How We Do by Katy Perry, Break Free by Ariana Grande and The Way by Ariana Grande

13. Biggest pet peeve?
I can't think of my biggest one right now but the one that popped into my head is when people burp/fart and don't say pardon/excuse me. I just think it's really rude

14. Story from your childhood?
Hmmm...I can't think of any right now.....

15. I wish...
I could go to a One Direction concert and get meet and greet tickets #fangirl

16. Favourite foods?
Cookies, ice cream, red apples, macaroons, toasties, pasta, popcorn, cereal....

17. Story about your day?
Well it's only 9 am and I'm still in bed so.....

18.  Top 5 celebrity crushes?
1. Harry Styles
2. Zayn Malik
3. Liam Payne
4. Zac Efron
5. omg I don't know!!

19. Top 5 favourite movies?
I can't think of a favourite so these aren't in order:
Beauty And The Beast
Walking On Sunshine
Wild Child
Mamma Mia
Sunshine On Leith

20. Top 5 favourite tv shows?
Right now its:
1. The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE)
2. Modern Family
3. Pretty Little Liars
4. The Great British Bake Off
5. The Jeremy Kyle Show

21. Random fact about yourself?
My whole body has to be covered when I sleep

That's it! I hope you enjoyed this post and come back for more!

Have a great day/night, love ya!

Ella xx


No comments:

Post a Comment