Saturday 30 August 2014

Maybeline Mascaras! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!




Today I'm going to be reviewing 3 Maybeline mascaras! I'm going to talk about the Great Lash, The Colossal Volum' Express and The Falsies Flared. I'm going to start with the Great Lash...

Great Lash - Very black







I think this mascara is great for anyone who is just starting out with makeup, it gives a natural look and doesn't really clump but I would say if you want something a bit more lengthening or volumising then you might want to try something else. This mascara is also easy to layer if you want to use it as a black base and then make your lashes longer and more voluminous with another mascara.

3 stars


The Colossal Volum' Express - Waterproof





This is another good mascara and its definitely good for giving your lashes volume but it can clump very easily so be careful with this one. Waterproof mascaras are often portrayed as being bad but I think thi one is great for holding curl and it is waterproof as well.

3 stars


The Falsies - Flared




I've seen lots of people rave about this product and I do agree with them. Its a great mascara and it definitely deserves the hype. It makes your lashes voluminous and really soft. The brush has different sides, a curved one for your normal mascara and a straight one to flare you lashes.

4 stars

Tah dah! That's all my Maybeline mascaras, comment below your favourite mascara or any that you recommend!

Have a great day/night, love ya!


Ella xx




2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the liebster award <3 check out my blogpost on it xxx

    ReplyDelete