Wednesday 13 August 2014

Long Time No See! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



I just wanted to update you as I haven't written a blog post in over 2 weeks. I have been on holiday (expect a post abt that soon!) and I have be back missed blogging so much! I'm really glad to be back into it. I'm thinking about doing a 'Back to School' series so comment down below whether you would like me to do that! I also have a birthday haul coming up but it might be a while before I have pictures of all the presents and have them edited and all that! I have also changed my template and layout recently and I really like it! I love how its just fresh and clean and I'm so glad to finally have my blog looking good. Let me know what you think of the new look in the comments! You're probably a bit bored now (as am I!), so I'll go.

Have a great day/night, love ya!


Ella xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heey! Excited for all your new posts and am glad you are back (even though I saw you yesterday!) missed you! I nominated you for the Liebster Award so yep! xx here

    ReplyDelete