Sunday 31 August 2014

Liebster Award No.2 | Little Miss E

Hello loves!

So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by isthisajoke and as some of you might know, I have already done the full post. But I still wanted to answer her questions so I'm going to do that today! If you would like to read my full post click here, but otherwise lets get on with it!

1. What is the one thing you cannot live without?

One direction! Aha (only joking!) but it would probably be happiness, which is linked to One Direction...

2. Favourite Quote?

"Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain"

3. Favourite Blogger?

uglyfaceofbeauty Gracie Francesca

4. What do you look for in people?

Someone who makes me laugh and is a good listener

5. If you had unlimited money, what's the first thing you would buy?

Meet and greet tickets to a One Direction concert

6. If you could live in another country, where would you live?

America!

7. Dream job?

Singer or actress!

8. Favourite makeup product?

Maybeline, The Falsies mascara

9. Dream holiday?

The Carribean or America with my best friends

10. Favourite drink?

I think it would have to be Lipton Ice Tea, its so yummy!

11. Last book you read?

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green


Thanks so much for reading!

Have a great day/night, love ya!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment