Saturday 23 August 2014

Organisation Tips - Back To School No.1 | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



To start off my 'Back To School' series I'm going to be sharing some tips on how to stay organised and on top of everything. This is my first 'Back To School' post so I would really appreciate if you could leave comments telling me what you think! Anyway, lets get started!

1. Don't procrastinate!

I find that procrastination really does not help with organisation at all. It's much better to get things out of the way so you can relax and have everything done so you have nothing to worry about.

2. Organise your homework

Make a not of any homework or assignments as soon as you get them to make sure you don't miss or forget about anything. Check your planner when you get home as well so you know what you have due in and what you need to complete.

3. Keep you bag tidy

Either in the morning or the night before, check your school bag is ready for the next day with everything you need in it. Try to keep your bag organised too so you don't loose anything.

4. Buy everything you need!

Before school starts you need to make sure you have everything you need for it. Go shopping for supplies and don't just buy cute stationary (no matter how hard it is to resist!) buy what you need!

5. Get a good nights sleep

It might be hard and I'm not saying go to bed at 8 or anything like that but do try and make sure you get about 8 hours sleep every (school)  night. You'll feel so much better during the day. Try to get up at a decent time as well so you have plenty of time to get ready for the day without having to rush.

That's all my tips! I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe found it helpful...???

Have a great day/night, love ya!

Ella xx



No comments:

Post a Comment