Tuesday 3 June 2014

Haul! Lush, New Look, House Of Fraser and Primark

The other day I went shopping for summer clothes and I picked up a few things so I wanted to share them with you in a haul!

So from Lush I picked up the Comforter bubble bar and I'm so excited to use this! I smell just like jelly babies and apparently you can get 8-10 baths from it so that sounds amazing! It was only £4.50 which I think is quite cheap for the number of uses that you get.
https://www.lush.co.uk/products/comforter












Then I went to House Of Fraser and I bought a pair of shorts. They are from Warehouse and cost £26.00 but they had 20% of everything so I got 20% off. They are black with a white floral print and they're really comfortable. They also look like a skirt but you don't have the hassle of a skirt blowing up and stuff. I got them in a size 10.




Next I went to Primark and I picked up a few things, the first thing was that muscle tee. Its baby blue and has a pink ice cream on it and the back is plain white. I think its so cute and summery and it was only £5.00. I got it in a size 10.





Then I got another muscle tee from the Disney section in Primark and this one is Nemo! Well it doesn't have Nemo on it but oh well! It has Dory and Marlin??? I think that's how you spell his name, correct me if I'm wrong. So this one was£6.00 and I love it! I got it in a size 10.

 Then I got some socks, the first pair are pink with cream lace and they were £1.50










 The next pair are coral with cream lace and they were £1.50.

















 The next pair are kid of an oatmeal/beige colour with black lace and they were £1.50


















The last pair are black with a kind of black crotchet frill on the top and they were also £1.50.










Then I went to New Look and the first thing that I got was this kimono, its white with coral and yellow flowers and white tassels. I got it from AX Paris in the label lounge in New Look and it was £20.00. I got it in a size small/medium








Then I got these shorts which are red with white flowers on. I think they're really pretty and perfect for summer and they were £14.99.  I got them in a size 10.
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/skirts/red-floral-high-waisted-shorts-_308662269



 I got this mint and white top with really cute little bows on the back, it was £12.99 and I got it in a size 10.
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/mint-green-polka-dot-bow-back-vest-_305359639









The last thing i picked up was two shoestring vests. I just got one black and one white and they're really handy as just a basic that will go with a lot. They were both £2.99 and I got them in a medium.
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jersey-tops/black-basic-strappy-vest_310347901




Thanks for reading this post! All my links are at the top of page and please comment what you would like to see next!

Ella xx

1 comment:

  1. I love those shorts from warehouse so cute and they will look really nice in the summer. I need to pick up those socks x

    ReplyDelete