Thursday 19 June 2014

Summer Bucket List!




Hello loves!



I have been seeing tons of people doing this post recently and I decided to jump on the band wagon because its looks quite fun and I have a few things to share with you.

Lets get started!


  • Go to a theme park
  • Get healthier ( yea we all know that's never going to happen... )
  • Drink more herbal teas
  • Blog!
  • Change up my hair styles
  • Burn summer candles
  • Watch & read The Fault In Our Stars
  • Get Instagram
  • Go to a house party
  • Be more grateful
  • Exercise at least 5 times a week ( hmm, I don't know about this one! )
  • Make Vines
  • Get Snapchat
  • Sing in front of lots of people 
  • Start a Youtube channel again ( for singing )
  • Vlog everyday in July and August ( just for fun, not for Youtube )


So that is my summer bucket list! I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe it inspired you to do this or just to do different things in summer, I'll be back soon!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment