Thursday 26 June 2014

The Sunflower Blogger Award!


Hello loves!

So as you can probably tell, I have been nominated for The Sunflower Blogger Award. I was nominated by the amazing DaliRae! I'm going to get on with it so you wont be here for ages!

The rules

  • Write 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 (ish) bloggers and write 11 questions for them
My Answers!

  • Would you class yourself as an organised person?
Yes I would say I'm quite organised... aha

  • Favourite quote?
"We're all a little bit mad here" - Alice In Wonderland

  • Do you play any instruments? If not, what would you like to play?
I don't play anything, but I wouldn't mind playing the guitar

  • What is your favourite hashtag? (eg: #sorrynotsorry, #throwbackthursday, etc)
Probably #sorrynotsorry or #girltruggles (yes I do mean 'truggles', its an inside joke)

  • Your favourite pickup line?
Hmm...there's actually so many that I know so...umm....

  • Favourite Youtuber?
Zoella!

  • Have you ever fallen over in public?
Probably, but I can't remember any times right now.....

  • Would you rather feel the pain of death everyday but have an amazing, thrilling life or live life without diseases but have a dull, boring life?
I don't know because my pain tolerance is really low but I wouldn't want a boring life....I'd probably go for the thrilling life and the pain of death

  • How many times have you watched Frozen?
Only twice!

  • I mean its crazy, What? We finish each other's                       ?
Sandwiches! 

  • If you had 10 seconds to decide what to wish on, what would it be? (No cheating!)
To be able to sing for the rest of my life! (I never want to lose my voice!)

My facts:

  • My eyes are usually blue but sometimes they turn green....aha
  • I love the smell of peppermint
  • I CAN apply mascara with my mouth closed
  • I have LOTS of freckles
  • I hate having to keep secrets
  • I also HATE being the one who doesn't know the secret
  • I can not sleep if it's too warm
  • I'm a huge Directioner 
  • I'm at the very end of year 8 (at school!)
  • I LOVE sour cream and onion Pringles (they're crisps, in case you didn't know!)
  • I love musical theatre (especially singing)

I tag:


My questions:
  • Would you rather have hands instead of feet or feet instead of hands?
  • Do you dream every night? If so, do you remember them?
  • What's your favourite fruit?
  • Are you a Marmite lover or hater?
  • Have you ever passed up a great opportunity because you were scared?
  • Whats your favourite colour? (I know its a boring one but I want to know!)
  • Who is your favourite blogger?
  • Do you like Lush? 
  • What's your motto?
  • What do you love most about yourself?
  • Have you ever called yourself ugly?
That's that then! 

Ella xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you, I've followed you on bloglovin too x

    ReplyDelete