Saturday 21 June 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte powder - review and rant



Hello loves!


Today I wanted to review my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, but I'm not in a particularly good mood so I'm also going to be ranting about it! I have purchased this powder twice now and I have decided to NEVER buy it EVER again. I don't even know why I bought it the second time because I already knew what it was like. So, when you first start using the powder its really good and it keeps your face matte for about 4-5 hours, but as soon as you hit pan (even if its just a little bit) everything goes downhill. All the powder that is left just crumbles into a mess and falls right out of the pot. Its really hard to apply once its crumbled and you get huge lumps of powder everywhere. I get through this very quickly as well because I hit pan after about 2-3 weeks and then I have to buy a new one almost straight away. I'm really disappointed about this because its is a good powder before you hit pan and its not expensive. Overall I would give this product just 2 stars.

http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Stay-Matte-Pressed-Powder_1015573/ < Just in case you're still interested! :p

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment