Sunday 29 June 2014

June Favourites! Beauty, fashion, music and more!



Hello loves!

So as it's coming to the end of June, I figured it was time for my June favourites! I have a decent amount this month so lets get started...

Beauty

My first beauty favourite is my Maybeline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold, I have been using this as an everyday eye shadow with a bit of brown eye shadow to line my eyes. It gives a really pretty, girly look and its really nice for spring/summer. I think this was about £5 from Boots.

http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-EyeStudio-Color-Tattoo-24hr-Cream-Gel-Eyeshadow_1253778/



Next in beauty is my Eyeko Skinny liquid eyeliner in Navy. I actually got this free in Glamour and I was very happy because the eyeliner is usually £12. It adds something different and slightly edgy to your look and looks really sophisticated. I'm going to be doing a whole post on this soon so watch out for that!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/EYEKO-Skinny-Liquid-Eyeliner-Navy/dp/B00A77BRJO - Unfortunately I could only find this on Amazon...I'm not sure why, but its double the price on there so it might be worth searching around a bit.



Now I have my Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory, I wont talk too much about this because again, I'm going to do a separate post about it. But I just really love this powder and it was only £1.99!

http://www.superdrug.com/collection-pressed-powder-17g-ivory-18/invt/236993&bklist=



Lastly, I have my mini Batiste dry shampoo in the Blush scent. I keep this in my school bag for those little emergencies and I love it! Its so handy and works really well, it also smells amazing so that's a bonus! It was really inexpensive and its great for travelling and touch-ups on the go.

I couldn't find this online but I'm sure they'll have it in Boots or Superdrug or even Sainsburys or Asda.



Skincare

I only have one skincare favourite this month and that is the Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash. I have used this for a while now and I thought it was time to give it some hype. I never get blackheads and I think that's down to using this and the blackhead clearing cleanser nearly every day. I use this in the shower and its just a quick fix for breakouts and blackheads.

http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Exfoliating-Daily-Wash-150ml_1447/



Bath and shower

My first product is a bath product and its the Comforter bubble bar from Lush. I bought this about a month ago and its still going strong, a little bit goes a long way with this bubble bar! It smells exactly like jelly babies, makes loads of fluffy bubbles and turns your bath pink, I love it!

https://www.lush.co.uk/products/comforter



The next product (well its actually 2) is the Herbal Essences Ignite my colour shampoo and conditioner. I have recently rediscovered this product and I freaking love it! It makes your hair so soft and silky and it smells amazing.

http://www.boots.com/en/Herbal-Essences-Ignite-My-Colour-Conditioner-400ml_863409/

http://www.boots.com/en/Herbal-Essences-Ignite-My-Colour-Shampoo-400ml_863375/



Fashion

I have two fashion favourites this month, one is this top that I got from Urban Outfitters in the sale. Its so summery and perfect for festivals! I absolutely love it!

Unfortunately I couldn't find this online but its worth taking a look in your local Urban Outfitters!



My next fashion favourite is my white High-top Converse, I have been wearing these all the time lately and I really do love them. They're so easy to throw on and look great with so much stuff!

http://www.converse.com/regular/chuck-taylor-all-star-fancy/542525F_050.html



Random

My first random favourite is my Body Shop hand gel in the Pink Grapefruit scent. I love this and the smell and its leaves your hands feeling really fresh and clean.

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/hand-care/hand-gels/pink-grapefruit-hand-cleanse-gel.aspx



Next I have the 25th birthday edition Magnums! These are the Marc De Champagne ones and they are just bliss! They are so good! If you haven't tried them, you need to go and buy them right now, I'm not sure if they're limited edition.



Music

For music I have:


  • Murda Bizness - Iggy Azalea
  • Bounce - Iggy Azalea
  • You & I (Big Payno remix) - One Direction
  • Boom Clap - Charli XCX
  • I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston ( And Ariana Grande's cover)
Movies

My movie favourite this month is Walking On Sunshine, I went to go and see it yesterday and I was so good! It was quite cheesy but I loved it and its definitely the perfect summer feel-good film.



Human

My human favourite this month is Ugly Face Of Beauty (Gracie Francesca), she is just such an inspiration to me and I love to watch her videos and read her blog posts, she's so amazing!





Well that's all my favourites for this month! I'm sorry this post has ended up being a lot longer than I thought but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Ella xx



No comments:

Post a Comment