Sunday 15 June 2014

Coral At The Carnival

So today I went out to the carnival with a few friends, here is my outfit and some pictures from the day!


 Top | Next £12
Skirt | New Look £17.99
Bag | Accessorize £27 (unavailable)


 Sandals | New Look (unavailable)
Nail Polish | Revlon, Tulip





 On my face!
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder | Pink Blossom
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer | 2, Cool Medium
Lush Lip Scrub | Mint Julips
Seventeen Make Your Mark Eyeliner
Maybeline Baby Lips | Pink Punch (used as cream blush)
Maybeline Great Lash Mascara | Very Black
MUA Lipstick | Juicy
Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon | Peach On The Beach






Yummy donuts!


There were so many pretty roses!



In the Beauty From Ashes girls bus! Check them out here , they're a great organisation for young girls.

And that was my day, I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you want to see more posts like this! 


Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment