Saturday 31 May 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award!



I was nominated for the award by DaliRae (http://dalirae.blogspot.co.uk/) so thank you very much Dali! But there are a few things I have to do now...

The Rules


  • Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
  • List the rules and display the award
  • Share seven facts about yourself
  • Nominate around 15 other amazing bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they've been nominated
  • Optional: Proudly display the the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you
Seven Facts About Me 

  1. I really like my feet ( I'm totally not weird )
  2. I love Pop Tarts
  3. I love musical theatre
  4. My favourite colour is bright/baby pink
  5. I adore coffee!
  6. I did ballet for about 6 years
  7. I hate being late to the cinema
Nominees

So I really didn't know who to nominate and I'm sure some of these people have already been nominated but oh well!

  • DaliRae
  • Helenaasia
  • Emilyjxne
  • THE THEATRE BAE
  • sstyled
  • Haley Noelle
  • Seereena
  • Veronica Soleil
  • Katt Ann Paul
  • Grace Gibson
  • Strikeapose
  • Brunette Wavez
  • EATLOVEMERRY
  • Claudia Rose
Ella xx

4 comments: