Saturday 31 May 2014

May Favourites! Fashion, beauty, music and more!

So its that time of the month again! Favourites time! I have a lot of favourites this month so lets get started!

Beauty

 My first beauty product this month is the Editor's Pick lip butters. I have 4 of them, Strawberry, Raspberry, Chocolate and Coconut. They are not a big brand but I'm so glad I discovered them because they are just amazing! I got them a while ago and I just never really used them but I started using them recently and I just really like them. They are really moisturising and don't dry out your lips.
 Chocolate
                                                                  Coconut
Raspberry

                                                              Strawberry











 My next beauty product is the Boots Conditioning nail polish remover. This might seem quite boring but I just wanted to mention how good it is. Its not just a good nail polish remover, it makes your nails smell really good! Its enriched with apricot oil so it doesn't leave a nasty smell on your nails or in the room.
























Next is the Marc Jacobs Lola perfume. I got this at Christmas time and I'm starting to use it a lot more now its more like spring. Its just a really nice subtle scent and the bottle is gorgeous!














Then I have the Nivea Double Effect eye makeup remover. Now this stuff is just incredible! It removes your eye makeup so well and it lasts for a really long time because you don't need a lot at all to remove your makeup. Its not irritating on the eyes either. The only slightly bad thing about this product is that its quite greasy but I really don't mind that because I just wash my face after I use it and its fine.














 Next I have the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer. I have this in Celestial and I really love it. Its just a really pretty pinky colour and its really nicely pigmented too. Its just a really great product in general and I would definitely recommend it.















My last beauty product is the Clarins Toning Lotion with chamomile. I have just been absolutely loving this product recently, it feels great on your skin and really feels like your looking after your face. I would definitely recommend it.














Fashion 

My first fashion favourite is my Primark sunglasses case (does this count as fashion?). I bought this about 2 weeks ago and I have been loving it ever since! Its white and quilted with a little black bow and I just think its so cute! I use it all the time and I just really love it.


















My next fashion favourite is my kimono from New Look. Its dark blue with white and red flowers and I thinks its really pretty. It just gives your outfit effortless prettiness and I love it. It was from 915 so they only do smaller sizes but New Look also has a lot of other kimonos.













I have really been loving my ear cuffs this month, especially my silver one. I wear it nearly everyday and I just love how it adds a little edgyness to your look. I got mine from Claires but they are becoming quite a big trend so I'm sure you can get them in a lot of places too. I also like how you obviously don't have to have your cartilage pierced to wear them so they're kind of a cheat!







 My last fashion favourite is a ring from H&M, it came in a set of 4 but this is the one I have been wearing the most recently. Its silver and has a line of diamantes along the front. Its really subtle but really pretty and I love it.














Random

 My first random favourite are the Nescafe skinny latte sachets. I really like the Nescafe sachets and I recently decided to try these ones and I love them! I have them with breakfast and they just make me feel so girly!


















Next up is the Twinings Warming chamomile and warm spiced apple tea. Again i think this is only available in the UK but its just so good! Its really great to have before bed and it really helps me sleep and relax.














My last random favourites are the Kinder egg Disney princesses! I know this sounds weird but I'm obsessed with Disney and I just think these are so cute! I have Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella and Rapunzel and I only need two more to complete my collection! (This sounds so sad...)








Music

So I have been pretty much loving the whole of Iggy Azalea's album, The New Classic, especially 'New Bitch' I'm literally listening to it on repeat! I have also been loving 'Right There' and 'You'll Never Know' by Ariana Grande. And lastly I have been loving 'Real Girls Eat Cake' by The Janoskians, its so good!

Human

My human favourite this month is of course Iggy Azalea! She is my new obsession and she is just such an inspiration for me! I ♥ her!

So that is all my favourites this month! I hope you enjoyed this post and please leave comments down below saying what you would like me to do next!

Ella xx




No comments:

Post a Comment