Thursday 29 May 2014

My Drugstore Wishlist!

Today I decided to do my current drugstore wishlist so you guys get to see what I have been wanting to buy for the last few months. I also wish that I could haul all of this stuff but I obviously can't so, a wishlist is the next best thing!

I know I'm not meant to post today but I changed the layout and design of my blog so I wanted to post in the new layout! (I'm really weird...)

Make-up




1. I really want to get a Sleek i-Divine eye-shadow palette and I have decided that the one I like best is Oh So Special. Think this palette is just really pretty, I love how its kind of bright coloured that have been muted to make neutrals and I really like how there are some mattes and some shimmery shadows. Its pretty in-expensive  so I hope I can buy it in the future!





2. I have wanted to buy a Sleek blush for a long time and I have decided that I want to get Pomegrante. Its such a beautiful colour and it looks amazing on the cheeks. Sleek brushes are also really reasonably priced so I can definitely see myself buying this.






 3. I have wanted to get the Rimmel 9 in 1 Matte BB Cream since I got a sample in Company. It works really well for me and I can't wait to buy the full size!






4. I have been wanting the Bourjois Color Boost lip crayon in Peach On The Peach for a long time now and I think ts finally time for me to just go ahead and buy it. Its a great summer colour as well and I'm just so excited to buy it.




5. The last make-up item I have been wanting is the Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara. I don't even really know why but this product really attracts me and I really want to try it!





Skin & lipcare 


1. So I have been really wanting to try out the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm because I have tried great things about it and I just think it would be a very good product especially for the summer time. Its not exactly a cheap product but its sold in Boots so I would consider it a drugstore product.






2. I have also been wanting the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom. I wanted a Burt's Bees lip balm and I have decided to get a tinted one so that there is a bit of colour as well and its not just a chap stick.




Nails

1. So I recently discovered the Barry M Nail Gelly in Blue Grape and I absolutely love it! Its such a different colour for me but I think its really pretty and sophisticated. I also like how the Barry M Nail Gellys are really shiny.






2. This colour is soooooo amazing! Its the Barry M Nail Gelly in Sugar Apple. I really love this colour for spring and summer and I just need it!









3. This is just an all time favourite nail colour for me, its Essie's Fiji. I just love this colour so much! Its great for summer and it also makes your hands look tanned which is good!






4. Lastly, I have been eyeing up Sally Hansen's I Pink I Can. This colour is my all time favourite colour ever and I just need this nail polish so bad!









Hair

1. So the first hair product I have had my eye on is the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Conditioner. I have heard very good things about Bumble and Bumble so I think this would be a great product to try out.








2. I have been wanting this product for a while now and I think its time for me to just buy it and it is the Vo5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray. I have tried this before and I really want to buy it, its great!







So that is the end of this little bonus post, come back on Saturday for my May Favourites!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment