Saturday 24 May 2014

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser review

So I have been using the Clean & Clear blackhead clearing cleanser for about a year now and I can't live without it! I didn't really have a problem with blackheads when I started using it and I never have had a problem ever since. It just makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. I use it morning and night everyday and I think its amazing. I don't know how it would work for people with a lot of blackheads but I would expect it to work well. I would also say that this lasts a really long time and a little bit goes a really long way. Overall I would give this product 4 stars!

Ella xx

Clean & Clear blackhead clearing cleanser - Boots - £2.97  - http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Blackhead-Clearing-Cleanser-200ml_6831/

No comments:

Post a Comment