Tuesday 13 May 2014

Benefit Lemonaid review - Primer special part 1

So I decided to review the Lemonaid eye shadow primer from Benefit because I really like it and I don't think it gets enough hype as it should. Its a really great formula, its creamy and goes on really nicely. Its a good colour and blends into your skin well. There is a mirror on the lid too which is handy dor traveling and is you want to use it on the go. Its a little bit pricey but I think its okay because you don't need much and it lasts a long time. Its £16.50 from Boots but the price might vary depending on where you look. Overall I would say this is a great product and is also a great gift.

Ella xx

 Lemonaid eye shadow primer from Benefit - £16.50 - Boots - http://www.boots.com/en/benefit-lemon-aid-corrector-eyelid-primer_860833/

No comments:

Post a Comment