Tuesday 13 May 2014

Benefit The Porefessional review - Primer special part 2

So I have had several samples of The Porefessional from Benefit and I absolutely love it! Its a primer for your face and can be used over or under makeup. Its a nude colour and has an amazing silky formula. It glides on and isn't heavy or greasy. It really nicely primes your face and minimizes the appearance of pores. The samples are actually really good sizes and last for a good amount of time. I don't use it everyday but I use it when I'm feeling like spending a bit more time on my make up. I don't think I'll be purchasing the full size of this simply because I don't want to pay a lot for something that I wont use a lot. Buts overall I would say that this is an amazing primer and definitely lives up to the hype.

Ella xx

 The Porefessional Primer by Benefit - £24.50  - John Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment