Saturday 26 April 2014

TMI Tag!

Today I decided to do the TMI tag because you guys don't really know much about me, so lets get started!

1. What are you wearing?
I am wearing an oversized t-shirt and pajama shorts.

2. Ever been in love?
No, not unless you count celebrities (aka Harry Styles :p)

3. Ever had a terrible break-up?
Nope.

4. How tall are you?
I'm not sure but I think I'm about 5 ft 3.

5. How much do you weigh?
Honestly I don't know.

6. Any tattoos?
Nope.

7. Any piercings?
Only my ears.

8. OTP (one true pairing)?
I have so many!

9. Favorite show?
Pretty Little Liars!

10. Favorite bands?
Obviously One Direction, The Vamps and Little Mix

11. Something you miss?
Summer!

12. Favorite song?
Atm Problem by Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea (it comes out tomorrow but I just know its gonna become my favorite song!).

13. How old are you?
12 years old!

14. Zodiac sign?
Leo.

15. Quality you look for in  a partner?
Banter!

16. Favourite quote?
"Life is like ice cream, eat it before it melts"

17. Favorite actor?
I have to say Zac Efron!

18. Favorite color?
Pink!

19. Loud music or soft?
Both, it depends on my mood.

20. Where to you go when you're sad?
My bedroom.

21. How long does it take you shower?
5-15 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends but usually about 20-30 minutes on a school day and on a weekend or holiday it would normally take 30mins-2hrs!

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No, and I hope I never am!

24. Turn on?
When people play football (don't ask me why!), green eyes and being funny.

25. Turn off?
Over-sized egos

26. The reason I joined Youtube?
I joined to have fun, but I have decided to maybe start again when I'm older.

27. Fears?
The dark, scary movies and the unknown.

28. Last thing that made me cry?
https://vine.co/v/Mn05idbPXM1 < This vine!

29. Last time I said I loved someone?
Yesterday.

30. Meaning behind my blogging name?
I just like it!

31. Last book I read?
A Street Cat Named Bob by James Bowen (such a cute story!).

32. The book am I currently reading?
Wonder by R.J.Palacio.

33. Last show I watched?
Pretty Little Liars.

34. Last person I talked to?
My dad.

35. Relationship between me and the last person I texted?
My mum.

36. Favorite food?
There are so many I honestly can't choose!

37. Place I want to visit?
L.A!

38. Last place I was?
Apart from my house, wilko!

39. Do I have a crush?
Yep. (but its never gonna happen!)

40. Last time I kissed someone?
Romantically? Never! But otherwise then um a couple of days ago.

41. Last time I was insulted?
Yesterday.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Watermelon, lemon or orange.

43. What instruments do I play?
None!

44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
Probably my pearl earrings, I wear them so much!

45. Last sport I played?
Rounders.

46. Last song I sang?
Save You Tonight by One Direction.

47. Favorite chat up line?
Um.. I don't really have one.

48. Have I ever used it (the chat up line)?
Well obviously not!

49. Last time I hung out with anyone?
Yesterday afternoon.

50. Who should do this tag next?
Erryone!!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment