Sunday 13 April 2014

Barry M Matte Nail Paints

Last autumn/winter I was really into matte nails and Barry M had a really nice collection of them, so I Kind of bought 4... And today I'm doing a blog post about them! They served me very well through the autumn/winter so I thought I should give them some credit.

http://www.boots.com/en/Barry-M-Matte-Nail-Paint_1388205/




1. Crush

This color is perfect for autumn/winter and is so pretty! Its an ox-blood red and it looks even cooler when its on the nails. Because its matte it just brings something different to your outfit and gives it a slight edge.

2. Vanilla

I think this one is slightly more girly because of the lavender undertones and lighter color. I really like how it looks on the nails and it brings a bit of brightness to your autumn/winter look whilst still being neutral.

3. Espresso 

Now, obviously this is a black nail polish and that might not appeal to everyone but in the autumn I think a nice black nail polish is almost essential. Plus, this is matte so that takes the edge off a bit and makes it a bit more subtle.

4. Caramel

This color is so unusual and hard to explain but its really pretty. Its like a tan/toffee color and just looks really neutral and subtle on the nails, especially in autumn.

So that's it! Overall I would give this collection 4 stars because I absolutely love them!

Ella xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment