Sunday 13 April 2014

My fave spring nail polishes!

So its started to get slightly warmer over in England and spring has most definitely sprung so I thought I would show you my favorite nail polishes for this time of year. I have 6 to share with you, so lets get started!


1. Topshop  -  Spilled Milk

So this is just a bright white polish but I think its perfect for spring and summer. It goes with everything and it makes your hands look tanned! But the only bad thing about this polish is that it takes 2-3 coats to reach the actual colour.

















http://www.johnlewis.com/topshop-nails-spilled-milk/p231895058

2. Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream

I have recently decided that this is not just my favorite spring nail polish but my favorite nail polish ever! Its the most amazing bubblegum pink and i absolutely love it! Again it takes 2-3 coats but its well worth it.

















http://www.superdrug.com/barry-m-cosmetics/barry-m-nail-paint-strawberry-ice-cream-309/invt/205272

3. Barry M - Lilac Foil - Discontinued?*

This is a metallic lilac polish and I think its great for the spring time. Because its metallic its something slightly different and adds a bit of edge to your look. You could just do 1 coat of this and it would look fine but I would recommend doing 2 for maximum colour.

















*I couldn't find this exact polish anywhere online. Barry M do 2 foils though (silver and gold) and I'm sure there is a dupe for this one somewhere.

4. Barry M - Mint Green

This polish is an amazing mint green colour which is great for the spring. It goes with pastel colours and just looks really nice on the nails. You would have to use 2-4 coats of this though, to reach the true colour.

















http://www.superdrug.com/barry-m-cosmetics/barry-m-nail-paint-mint-green/invt/561621

5. Barry M Nail Gelly - Papaya

This polish is a really nice peachy orange that will add a pop of colour for spring. Its a 'Gelly' nail polish as well so it lasts well and gives the shiny effect of gel nails. You only need 1-2 coats of this for it to look fab!

















http://www.superdrug.com/barry-m-cosmetics/barry-m-gelly-nail-paint-papaya/invt/612359&bklist=

6. Revlon  - Waterfall  -  Not available?*

This is an amazing baby blue polish with a hint of shimmer. Its great for spring time for those chillier days. 1-2 coats is all you need.

















*Couldn't find this online, I bought it in a set and not sure where from, sorry! But I did manage to find a dupe, Barry M Pale Blue, it doesn't have the shimmer but the colour is very similar and its still really pretty.

http://www.superdrug.com/barry-m-cosmetics/barry-m-nail-paint-pale-blue-317/invt/262050&bklist=

So that's all of my favorite spring nail polishes, I hope you found this interesting or useful or just enjoyed reading it!

 Ella xx

P.S Share for my snazzy pics (I took them myself! Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment