Monday 14 April 2014

Maybeline Great Lash Very Black mascara review

The Maybeline Great Lash mascara is so great! It give your lashes great volume and a jet black color. Paired with a good lengthening mascara it gives your lashes the perfect volumised and lengthened look. If you're looking for a good drugstore mascara then I would definitely  recommend this one. The Great Lash line has a couple of other mascaras including a waterproof version of the very black but this is the only one I have tried, I'm definitely going to try the others soon.

http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Great-Lash-Mascara-Very-Black-Waterproof_1416712/ - I could only find the waterproof version online but I'm sure they have the normal one in most drugstores and supermarkets.


Ella xx





No comments:

Post a Comment