Thursday 10 April 2014

Blog haul - Superdrug, Boots and Starbucks

Today I went into town with a few friends and I decided to tell you what I picked up! I didn't get that much stuff but I'm going to show you anyway. 

So I went to Boots and picked up the Batiste dry shampoo in the Wild scent (the leopard print bottle) and it smells amazing! I bought it because I was running out of the Cherry one that I had before and I wanted to try a new scent.Some people say that they don't like Batiste because it goes on white but I really don't mind that, its not hard to blend in and for me its worth it because i think it really helps. Also from Boots I picked up the Seventeen Make Your Mark felt tip eyeliner and I'm so excited to try it! I really like the thick nib and I've tried it on my hand and it went on really nicely and was really black.

Then I went to Superdrug and I got the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade cool medium 2. I have heard so many people raving about this concealer and have been wanting to try it out for a long time so I'm really excited to use it!

Last but not least I went into Starbucks, I actually didn't buy a drink but I bought one of their reusable cups (https://twitter.com/little_miss_E_/status/454277992022564864/photo/1).
It was only £1.00 and I'm so excited to use it on the go with hot and cold drinks!

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment