Wednesday 7 January 2015

What I got for Christmas 2014 | Little Miss E

Hello loves!




Since it was obviously Christmas recently, I thought it would be fun to do a Christmas haul! 

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to brag or show off in any way, shape or form. I just enjoy doing this type of post and I also enjoy reading them so I thought maybe you would as well

Bag - H&M


Timberlands - Schuh 



Ted Baker Nail Polish 



NSPA Warm Gingerbread Shower gel - ASDA



Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream (30ml)


Lush Happy Hippy shower gel


Lush Twilight bathbomb x2


Lush Grass shower gel


Jewelry Box - Stackers


Mason jars (pack of 4) - Drinkstuff


Mini Clutch - H&M


Sugar Crush, Clean, Girls, and Orangeasm shower gels - Soap and Glory


Paul Smith Extreme (100ml)


Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry


Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade


One Direction 2015 Calender



Soap and Glory gift set (The Righteous Butter, Hand Food, Scrub of Your Life, Clean on Me, pink lufa) 


Earrings





Hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment