Thursday 8 January 2015

December Favourites | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



So we have officially finished 2014! I did a whole post about it here but I wanted to finish this great year off with my December faves! (Sorry this is so late!) P.S sorry the picture quality is not great, I took them on the iPad)

Beauty

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks

I got two of these just before christmas and I have worn them both none stop! I love the colours and I think they suit my skin tone and colouring really well. They are also super affordable.


Matte 101


05


Maybeline Fit Me Concealer

So I needed a new concealer and I picked this one up a few weeks ago, I got it in the shade 10, which may be a tiny bit dark for me but it looks fine. This is really great coverage and I would recommend it.



I have been loving filling in my eyebrows lately and it has become an essential part of my makeup routine. I use MUA Lavish from the Undress Me Too palette and the brow brush and the angled eyeliner brush from blush professional.


Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream

I love this perfume so much! Its one of my favourites, it has a really light, fresh, floral scent and the bottle is gorgeous.



Paul Smith Extreme

This is very different to my other perfumes but I actually really like it, its a more unusual scent. Its quite sophisticated and I love the bottle as  well.


Bath and Shower

Cafe de Bain Vanilla and Sweet Madeleine Bubble Bath

I got this just before christmas and I'm trying to save it because its amazing. it has quite a sweet scent which I don't usually go for but I love it. Its really pretty as well.

Random

Mason Jars

I got a pack of 4 mason jars from Drinkstuff and I love them so much. They are basically all I drink out of now and they're perfect for iced coffee. I also want to get some lids with straw holes in so I can have pretty straws too!

Music

Nicki Minaj - The Pink Print
Paloma Faith - A Perfect Contradiction

Ella xx



No comments:

Post a Comment