Friday 16 January 2015

My First Time Tag | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



I've seen this tag going around for ages and I don't think I've ever done it so I'm going to do it today!

1. First Youtube video you ever watched?

I don't remember the first ever but I do remember the first youtuber's video I ever watched and it was Lindsey Hughes' Back To School: Purse Must-haves

2. First person you subscribed to on Youtube?


3. Do you still talk to your first love?

Nope, its really awkward

4. First kiss?

It hasn't happened yet...#foreveralone

5. First car?

Haven't had a car yet!

6. First job?

Or a job...

7. First pet?

A cat called Netty

8. First celebrity crush?

It was probably Zac Efron (he is still one of my celebrity crushes...)

9. Who was the first person to text you today?

It was my friend Hermione

10. Who was your first teacher?

I think her name was Mrs Ohanlen?? 

11. Where was your first sleepover?

I think it was at my house with my old friend Ella

12. What was the first thing you did this morning?

Turn my dreaded alarm off

13. First concert you ever went to?

The X Factor Live in 2011

14. First broken bone?

I've never actually broken any bones

15. First movie you remember seeing?

How the flip am I meant to remember that???

16. First sport you were involved in?

Swimming!

17. First tweet?

I have no idea and I cant find it but it was probably something stupid

18. First piercing?

My ears when I was about 11

Ella xx



No comments:

Post a Comment