Thursday 29 January 2015

January Favourites | Little Miss E

Hello loves!




Beauty

I have been loving the Soap and Glory Clean, Girls shower gel. The smell is just so good! Although the pump is slightly annoying I really like this product.


Soap and Glory 'Clean, Girls' shower gel

This product is simply wonderful. I didn't really expect it to work since its only from Primark and it was only 80p but its actually so good. It helps your nails dry a lot faster and its now an essential for me.


Primark P.S Love Nail Polish Fast Dry Spray

I got this foundation last week and I'm in love. I got it in shade 20 Cameo, which might be slightly dark for me but I can make it work and it will be good for summertime. It's not cakey and the coverage is really good. It gives you a really nice flawless finish. 


Maybeline Dream Satin Liquid foundation in '20, Cameo' 

I rediscovered Primark face wipes this month and they're great. I use them when I'm being lazy but they work really well and are super cheap.


Primark P.S Love Cleansing Facial Wipes

This lipstick is my first ever Topshop lipstick and I love it so much! Its in the shade Innocent and its a kind of orchid pink colour. Its super pretty and can work for more dressy looks or just every day.



Topshop lipstick in 'Innocent'

I got this nail polish for christmas and I have not painted my nails with anything else since. Its the perfect rose gold and it stays on really well. It just looks so amazing on your nails.


Ted Baker nail polish in 'Delightfully Dusk'

I also got this for Christmas and its possibly my favourite lip product at the moment. Its such a nice berry red and the matte finish looks really nice. It also smells like peppermint which is amazing.



Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in 'Sultry'

I've seen so many people rave about this bronzer and now I know why. Its such a nice natural bronzer and it smells amazing too. I would highly recommend this.



Bourjois Bronzing Powder

I've also heard a lot about this product so I thought I would try it and I love it! The colour is perfect for a really pretty natural highlight and its so cheap.


MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter


Music


  • Nicki Minaj's album The Pink Print
  • Taylor Swift's album 1989
  • Paloma Faith's album A Perfect Contradiction
  • Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars, Uptown Funk
Human favourite

Danielle Carty

She has an amazing instagram and youtube channel so go and check her out, her videos are just so entertaining and I love her!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOaitKMktDYxaacTXiZRjTA/videos

http://instagram.com/its_dannix





Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment