Sunday 15 February 2015

Would You Rather | Pastel Ella

Hello loves!

I've seen this around on youtube a few times and I thought it would be good to do a 'Would You Rather' with some more different questions so lets get started....

1. Messy hair and nice makeup or no makeup and nice hair?

I would say messy hair and nice makeup tbh

2. Shave your eyebrows or have all your eyelashes fall out?

Have all my eyelashes fall out because I would look stupid with drawn-on eyebrows

3. Shop at only Mac or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Mac because I love Mac so much and I don't think I would mind only shopping there

4. Leave the house with overdone blush or a big foundation line?

Big foundation line because I would just blend it or hide it

5. Wear MC Hammer pants or cycle shorts in public?

MC Hammer pants

6. Bright orange spray tan or strange tan lines that cant be covered?

Oh this is hard but I would have to say the tan lines

7. Bad hair cut or bad hair colour?

Colour because I would just dye it

8. Youtube or Twitter taken away forever?

Omg I literally can't decide!

9. Give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

I would have to say mascara even though I love it



Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment