Wednesday 18 February 2015

Updated Everyday Makeup | Pastel Ella

Hello loves!

Today I'm updating my makeup routine for you! It's changed a bit and I thought I would show it because its more definite than it was before if that makes sense.




I start with Maybeline Fit Me concealer in shade 10


Then I use Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in Ivory


Next I cover my face with the Collection powder in Ivory


I use the Bourjois bronzer in shade 51 on my cheekbones


Sleek blush in Pomegranite


Then I use the MUA Undress Your Skin highlighter on my cheekbones, nose and forehead


I fill in my eyebrows with MUA Lavish eyeshadow


I prime my eyelids with Benefit's Lemonaid


I apply MUA Reveal eyeshadow


And MUA Tranquil eyeshadow in my crease


I used MUA Shy eyeshadow in my inner corner and on my browbone, then I used the Maybeline Lash Sensational mascara


I finished with the Topshop lipstick in Innocent

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment