Friday 27 February 2015

RANT, is there anybody there? | Pastel Ella

Well, hello loves

So lately I haven't been loving my blog. I started writing my February Favourites yesterday and planning when I was going to post it. I then thought about when I could take the pictures for it and I stopped and thought, what is the point? No one reads it anyway. I know I get 1 or 2 views on each post but I'm bored of that now. I'm kind of just bored of my blog in general. Its probably my fault that no one reads it but either way, I'm thinking about stopping it. When you first start a blog you expect so much and for so many people to read it and comment and everything but sometimes that just doesn't happen. So if you like and read my blog please leave a comment so I know if there are even a few people who do.

Thank you


Ella xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw no way, I'm sorry you feel that way but it's super important to keep going, I often see your blog come up on blogloving and click on it! Don't worry there are people who see and love your stuff!
    Eleanor x
    www.littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete