Sunday 1 March 2015

Q&A! | Pastel Ella

Hello loves!



I actually can't believe I'm doing a Q&A like this is crazy. I asked you guys on instagram (if you don't follow me, its linked there > ) and people actually gave me questions so I'm going to answer them!

@sprinkleofclo_ : Favourite food?

I honestly can't choose, I forget half the food I eat so I don't know

@chanel.peach : Favourite scent?

I really like the scent of Pink Sands Yankee Candle and Marc Jacobs Lola perfume

@avamaeslife : If you had to be a celebrity for a day, who would it be?

Ariana Grande or Kylie/Kendall Jenner

@emilieisbae ; Fave makeup brand?

Probably Maybeline

@sprinkleofclo_ : Body Shop or Lush

Lush all the way!

@make_xo_reviews : Favourite Rimmel lipstick?

The Kate Moss matte lipstick in 101

@emilieisbae : Favourite Mac lipstick?

I don't actually own any but my favourites are Brave, Faux and Ruby Woo

@lucycoulter_ : Favourite photo you have posted on instagram?

On my themed it would be this one














And on my personal it would be this one













@make_xo_reviews ; Favourite Youtuber?

Danielle Carty

@xits_aimee_ : Favourite Lush product?

This is so difficult, I love the face masks, the Mint Julips lip scrub and all of the bath bombs

@xits_aimee_ : Jeans or leggings? Shorts or skirts? Dresses or trousers?

Leggings, skirts and dresses

@finn_hill_ : How old are you?

I'm 13, 14 in August

@floraldreams_xo : Why did you start YouTube?

Well I used to have YouTube and I guess I started it because I watched lots of YouTubers and got really into it and just thought it would be really fun. My videos were embarrassingly bad though, but I would love to start it again...comment below if you think I should!


So that's it for my first Q&A, let me know if you'd like me to do more of these, maybe monthly?

Ella xx




2 comments:

  1. absolutely love your blog omgg its so much better than mine! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, your is lovely too xx

      Delete