Wednesday 11 March 2015

Polargram! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!

Today I'm going to talk about a website which I love and I don't think many people have heard of.



So Polargram is a website where you can login to your instagram and print off polaroids, canvases and all different things. I got 12 polaroids for £6 and delievery is completely free.  They arrived in little cardboard box which even had a little packet of sweets inside which I thought was a really nice touch. The pictures are such good quality and were exactly what I wanted. You can buy sets of either 12, 24 or 48 and the prices range from £6 to £12 which I think is really reasonable. I was so impressed with the customer service and the overall concept of this website. I would definitely recommend it to all of you! 

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment