Monday 29 December 2014

New Years Eve Makeup | Little Miss E

Hello loves!


Today I have a makeup look! Yay! I've never done one before so let me know if you like it and there may more...possibly an everyday makeup...


First I applied Benefit Porefessional and the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in Light Porcelain


Then I used Benefit Hoola bronzer on my cheekbones and temples


This is my face after I applied Sleek blush in Pomegranite


I filled in my eyebrows with Lavish from the MUA Undress Me Too palette 


I then applied the Benefit Lemonaid eyeshadow primer


MUA Wink (lid) and Obssessed (outer corner)


I used the Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner and Maybeline The Falsies flared mascara


My first lip option is No. 7 Wicked Red


And my second is Rimmel Apocaliptic

Ella xx









No comments:

Post a Comment