Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas is in 21 days! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



I promise I have a November favourites very soon but for today I wanted to talk about some things that I love at Christmas time (and all year round...)#

I love the film 'Nativity' and 'Nativity 2'....and 'Nativity 3'. They are THE BEST Christmas films and they have cute little kids in them too. (bit creepy) I could watch all three every day of the year to be honest...

Is it just me who tries to put cinnamon in nearly every hot drink around Christmas time? Well I do that, I add it to coffee and hot chocolate and its tastes so good!

Of course I love Christmas music and I love almost every Christmas song! You can not go wrong with a good old Christmas tune

Vlogmas is possibly the best thing about youtube and I love when all of my favourite youtubers do it. It makes me so excited to see everyone getting ready for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment