Friday 21 November 2014

Noctober Favourites | Little Miss E

Hello loves!





So as it is not quite November faves time and I forgot about my October favourites (sorry!) I decided I would combine my early November favourites with my October favourites to make one big favourites partay. These favourites will be a little bit random but my November faves will be back to normal.


I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

So this started again a couple of days ago and I love it as usual, its basically a reality show we have in the uk. Celebrities go into the jungle and have to go through challenges and stuff like that.


One Direction - FOUR

One Direction's new album came out of monday and I bought it straight away, I can not even explain this album. Its my favourite album at the minute by a very long way and if you like One Direction's music you need to go and buy it right now!


Batiste Wild Dry Shampoo

I started using this lovely stuff again a few days ago and I remembered how much I love it, it gives your hair instant volume and soaks up any oils and its smells amazing!


We ♥ It App

I got this app about a month ago because I wasn't really using We ♥ It on my laptop and now I use it for my themed Instagram pictures, its such an amazing app and if you like photography or things like pinterest then this is definitely for you


Primark False Nails

I've liked false nails for a very long time and when I discovered the Primark ones my life was complete (well you know what I mean) I get a bout 2 or 3 uses out of each pack and they last and are very strong for the price.


BandAid 30

This song came out on monday and its got me in a very christmasy (if thats a word) already. One Direction are in it so obviously I was going to love it and I just think its a great cause


Being in the car

Okay so this is a very strange favourite but I have spent quite a lot of time in the car this month and I just love it, listening to the radio really calms me and I just really enjoy it


Taylor Swift - Blank Space

I don't love Taylor Swift but I'm addicted to this song (I'm listening to it as I write this). Its just really good and yeah...


New Cid Lip Crayon - Plum Cordial

I got this back in the summer but I recently started using it again this autumn, its a really pretty plumy pink colour and I really like it for all seasons



So that's all for today! See you next time!


Ella xx




No comments:

Post a Comment