Saturday 8 November 2014

Finish the Sentences... | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



So I found this post on Dalirae and thought it would be fun to do myself, so here we go!



When I open the fridge I always find....
Rachel's vanilla yogurt! I eat this nearly every day for breakfast or just for a snack so my fridge is always full stocked up!


My favourite article of clothing is...
Either one of my ribbed Topshop Crop tops (white or black) or my Topshop joggers


Last week I was really pissed when...
Well I was pissed for many different reasons last week so I guess when anything bad/annoying happened


One thing nobody understands about me is...
How I act happy (or at least okay) all the time, even when I'm not


One thing I don't understand is...
GUYS


The world would be a better place if...
People loved eachother for who they are (#deep)


If I had a million dollars I would...
Well straight away I would buy One Direction tickets, buy LOADS of clothes, bags, shoes and makeup, give money to my friends and parents and give to charity


If I could change one thing about myself it would be...
Looks wise I would change the size of my forehead and personalty wise I would change my hypocriticalness (if that's a word...)


Something that can always make me happy is...
My friends


Something I'll never blog about is...
DIY


If I could go anywhere I would go...
To Hawaii with my best friends


^ because...
I would love to go on holiday with friends and I've always wanted to go to Hawaii


If I were an animal I would be...
A cat because life seems quite easy for them and I could just sleep all day


A job I've always wanted to have is...
A singer


My idea of a perfect day is...
Flying to a holiday destination with my best friends (I LOVE airports!)


If I knew I would die next week I would...
Tell everyone I know exactly how I feel about them and be reckless



So that was this tag/post, I hope you enjoyed and please do this yourself!


Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment