Wednesday 3 September 2014

What I Got For My Birthday 2014! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!

My birthday was nearly a month ago now so I'm sorry this is so late but I wanted to wait until I had all my presents to show you. Obviously I have to say that I'm not doing this to brag in any way, I just want to share this with you guys. ( I also apologise for the change in lighting/background throughout this post, I took the pictures over a few days

A little Winnie The Pooh!


Harry Styles Wristband aha 


Baylis & Harding Beauticology set
(contents below)


Bath Salts


Bath Lily


Cherry Glaze Cupcake body scrub, Vanilla Frosting body lotion, Spiced Gingerbread Cupcake Shower Gel, Chocolate Cupcake Shower Creme


(Not for my birthday), from my friends holiday but she gave it to me on the same day


Ciate Dolls House nail polish collection




Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Spray - The Body Shop


Vitamin E face mask - Superdrug


Early Harvest Raspberry shower gel - The Body Shop


100% Natural Mint lip roll-on - The Body Shop


Whoosh Shower Jelly - Lush


Think Pink - Lush


Charlie, Pink


NYC nail polish, Spring Tulip


Barry M Gelly nail paint, Prickly Pear


Barry M Gelly nail paint, Blue Grape


Behind the scenes! Aha


Giant Milky Bar Buttons


Ted Baker Butterfly Blossom set


Sleek Blush, Pomegranate


Jar of Pinballs! So cute!



Notebook - Sainsburys


Mirror (didn't show the mirror bit because of the reflection but its just a rectangular mirror) - House Of Fraser


White Musk Libertine Perfume - The Body Shop


Turquoise Bath Lily - The Body Shop 


Twilight - Lush


Imogen Rose Solid Perfume - Lush


Pink Sweatshirt - Topshop


Pink Sweater - Topshop


White Tee - Topshop


Lavender, Slumber Gel, Bath Soak - Cotswold Lavender


Silver Earrings - Greece


Heart Ring - Greece


Scrunchie - Topshop


Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon - Peach On The Beach



That's everything! 

Have a great day/night, love ya!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment