Tuesday 23 September 2014

Friday Favourites! #1 | Little Miss E

Hello loves!


I saw DaliRae start this and I decided that it would be a really fun thing to do as well so here I go! I'm going to (hopefully!) be doing this every friday from now on and I'm very excited!

Curiously Cinnamon

So I got these last week and I have nearly eaten the whole packet, I love this cereal and I'm really happy that they came out with this version. I know this is kind of random but who cares! I love them!

Dairy Milk

I have rediscovered Cadbury Dairy Milk this week and I'm obsessed! Its so delicious and it has to be my new fave chocolate

Problem (Doubleyou trap remix) - Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea

I've really been loving this remix over the past week and I just think its really good and different from any other version of this song. I do think it wouldn't be for everyone though but if you like edm and things like that then you probably will like this.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

I decided to use up my Stay Matte this week and I realised how good it actually is. It gives my skin a really nice finish and glow. I just don't like how it crumbles as soon as you hit pan.

Tanya Burr Lipgloss - Aurora

I LOVE this lipgloss! Its so natural and pretty and I just think it looks amazing on the lips. I have been wearing it non-stop!

And those are the things I have been loving this week! I hope you liked this mini faves and comment if you want me to carry on doing these.

Ella xx

P.S sorry this is late! I forgot to post it yesterday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment