Thursday 16 October 2014

Friday Favourites #4 | Little Miss E

Hello loves!


Lets get started..


Spotify

I have been obsessed with this app for the past couple of days and I'm now on the premium 7-day trial and I do really want to pay for premium. I just think its the best way to listen to music!


Earl Grey Tea

I have probably drunk about 20 cups of Earl Grey tea this week and I can't stop. I have loved this tea for a while now and its even nicer in the colder months


Topshop Joggers

Okay so I showed these in my latest haul and I've been wearing them non-stop (I'm wearing them right now). They're so comfy and warm and I can't get enough of them


The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Spray

I have been using this every day this week, its such a nice scent and its stays for hours


Barry M Matte in Crush

I wore this nail polish for 3 days this week and I fell back in love with it. Its just the PERFECT autumn colour



Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment